For a good laugh, take a look at Scott Aaronson's post on becoming a mercenary in the String Wars after a cushy visit to Stanford. Personally, I'd settle for a bug infested hovel and some chips to eat, if anyone feels like flying me somewhere. I'd love to talk about quantum topos theory, M Theory and operads and the calculation of LHC amplitudes, but no one seems interested in such things.
Oh, my! I've been tagged by Mahndisa.
Six Weird Things About Me:
1. I own more ice tools than handbags.
2. I am extremely anxious about being even one minute late.
3. It's unusual amongst my peers that I don't think it's unusual that I don't have any substantial assets, such as a car.
4. I tend to be succinct.
5. When I was barely two years old I went missing and was found in a pantry, having just polished off a large jar of black olives.
6. I've been missing a few times. Last time it involved quite a number of search teams and an airforce iroquois, but I'll tell that story some other time.
Hmmm. I guess I'll tag Louise, Carl B, Matti, Nigel, Tommaso and Jonathon (but I don't mind if you ignore it).