Arcadian Functor

occasional meanderings in physics' brave new world

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

Marni D. Sheppeard

Monday, June 08, 2009

Back in Oxford

The PI conference is over and I have returned to Britannia. There were some excellent talks, but more importantly, there was time for discussion in the afternoons. Jeff Morton has started blogging the talks. I would like to say more, but am currently consumed by other tasks, such as fixing my computer account (which was automatically deleted on a previously valid expiry date).

7 Comments:

Blogger L. Riofrio said...

Thanks for all the posts. Every day that you can work in Oxford is something to be thankful for.

June 09, 2009 10:16 AM  
Blogger Kea said...

Yes, you are right. I am thankful just for being here, and now I can concentrate on work for the next few months.

June 10, 2009 2:09 AM  
Blogger Daniel de França MTd2 said...

Nice, so, do you have any theme for papers in mind?

BTW, do you know Matt Visser?

June 11, 2009 1:02 AM  
Blogger Kea said...

Daniel, there is no shortage of ideas, and yes, I have met Matt Visser.

June 11, 2009 3:46 AM  
Blogger Daniel de França MTd2 said...

Is he an open minded and nice person?

June 13, 2009 4:29 AM  
Blogger Kea said...

Daniel, as far as I know, I have never met you in my entire life. You shouldn't go around personal questions about people I may know on a public blog. Sigh. So just this once: he is a fairly nice person.

June 13, 2009 6:08 AM  
Blogger Daniel de França MTd2 said...

OK. Next time I will ask you by email! :)

June 16, 2009 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home