Arcadian Functor

occasional meanderings in physics' brave new world

My Photo
Location: New Zealand

Marni D. Sheppeard

Sunday, October 26, 2008


I don't watch sitcoms on TV, but I have to say thanks to Lubos for one of the funniest, absolutely hilarious, snippets from Big Bang theory (forgetting the stereotypes for a moment). See the bottom of the post.


Blogger Lumo said...

Too bad you missed it! CBS has removed most of the long ones from YouTube, for copyright reasons. I've seen pretty much all of the 20+ episodes. Hilarious.

Still, there are many pieces left, search YouTube or Sheldon + Penny or this search.

October 26, 2008 8:40 AM  
Blogger Kea said...

Heh, thanks Lubos. I don't drive myself, so I know just how Sheldon feels.

October 27, 2008 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home