Arcadian Functor

occasional meanderings in physics' brave new world

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

Marni D. Sheppeard

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Oxford Life X

MFPS has just ended and tomorrow we're into QPL, of more interest to AF readers. I agreed to help out with the videos, so I apologise in advance if the Pauli effect kicks in.

Meanwhile, the Home Office are of course taking their time deciding whether or not I should be in the country, although I don't know how I could leave without a passport, and for reasons far, far beyond my comprehension, it seems I may have to wait another week or so until I finally get paid in pounds.

2 Comments:

Blogger L. Riofrio said...

I am glad that you are enjoying conferences and Oxford despite the insanity in the world.

April 08, 2009 1:49 PM  
Blogger Kea said...

Thanks Louise. Yes, I am very fortunate to be here, indeed.

April 08, 2009 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home