Arcadian Functor

occasional meanderings in physics' brave new world

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

Marni D. Sheppeard

Saturday, August 08, 2009

A Sunny Day

As one of my housemates put it, there is an unusual yellow fiery ball in the sky today. I shall make the most of it, and enjoy the tourist cultural experience of jousting knights at Blenheim palace. Yesterday I learned a little more local history, which goes back to ancient times. Richard I was born in Oxford, and Rosamund, the mistress of his father Henry II, was known in the area of Blenheim palace.

2 Comments:

Blogger L. Riofrio said...

Great that you are enjoying England and it's heroic past. It's abeautiful day in Rio too.

August 09, 2009 1:10 PM  
Anonymous chimpanzee said...

Did you finally get your own camera?

August 19, 2009 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home