Arcadian Functor

occasional meanderings in physics' brave new world

My Photo
Location: New Zealand

Marni D. Sheppeard

Saturday, August 08, 2009

A Sunny Day

As one of my housemates put it, there is an unusual yellow fiery ball in the sky today. I shall make the most of it, and enjoy the tourist cultural experience of jousting knights at Blenheim palace. Yesterday I learned a little more local history, which goes back to ancient times. Richard I was born in Oxford, and Rosamund, the mistress of his father Henry II, was known in the area of Blenheim palace.


Blogger L. Riofrio said...

Great that you are enjoying England and it's heroic past. It's abeautiful day in Rio too.

August 09, 2009 1:10 PM  
Anonymous chimpanzee said...

Did you finally get your own camera?

August 19, 2009 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home