Arcadian Functor

occasional meanderings in physics' brave new world

My Photo
Location: New Zealand

Marni D. Sheppeard

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seminar Thursday

It seems that there will be an interesting seminar on Thursday at the University of Warwick!


Blogger nige said...

24th September: "Categorical Combinatorics for Scattering Amplitudes"

How far have you got with high energy particle scattering predictions to go beyond the Standard Model? Is it worth me taking the 3+ hour journey each way to Warwick via London attend, or is it going to way over my head?

September 22, 2009 10:19 PM  
Blogger Kea said...

Nigel, don't worry about it. I am writing the paper up with my collaborator, and it will go online soon.

September 22, 2009 11:20 PM  
Blogger CarlBrannen said...

Congratulations! I got back reviews on the spin path paper and will modify it, and resubmit.

September 23, 2009 12:20 PM  
Blogger Kea said...

Great, Carl! It's good to know that the editors of Foundations of Physics are such reasonable people.

September 23, 2009 8:02 PM  
Anonymous tommaso said...

Hey Marni, grrreat news!! Break a leg!
(hey don't take me literally, I know you're pretty darn careless in that department!)


September 24, 2009 5:14 PM  
Blogger CarlBrannen said...

I wonder if this is of any interest:

September 25, 2009 12:57 PM  
Blogger Kea said...

Thanks all. I had a very enjoyable day at Warwick.

September 25, 2009 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home